Win a Spa Break T&Cs - IMAGE Business of Beauty Awards 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. The Aqua Sana Center Parcs Ireland ‘IMAGE Awards Win a Spa Break for 2’ (the Promotion) is open to Ireland and Northern Ireland residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. To take part in the Promotion, vote for Aqua Sana Spa in IMAGE Business of Beauty Awards 2022 at Business of Beauty - Voting | IMAGE.ie. and comment on the requested Facebook or Instagram posts.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition/Promotion.
4. The Promotion will run from Friday 2nd September 2022 at 6am (GMT/BST). The promotion will close at 11.59pm (GMT/BST) on Sunday 4th September 2022. In this instance, the period from 2nd September 2022 – 4th September 2022 inclusive, will be known as the “Promotion Period”. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
5. The prize winner will be selected randomly from all participants.
6. The prize is one Spa Break for 2 people at Aqua Sana Spa Longford Forest, the break includes two days entry into the spa, one nights accommodation, lunch on one of the days, breakfast on the second day and a €60 voucher towards an evening meal. The break does not include transport to or from Longford Forest or holiday insurance. The break must be taken by Friday 31st March 2023.
7. The winner will be contacted by email by 12:00pm (GMT/BST) on Friday 16th September 2022. The winner must respond to notification of their prize by 12.00pm (GMT/BST) by Friday 23rd September 2022. Failure to respond in that time will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoters reserves the right to select a new winner, in these circumstances.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material free of charge.
9. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party.
10. The name of the winner is available on request.
11. Automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified. Any incomplete, corrupted or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. Any entries from participants, who we reasonably believe have acted unfairly, will be disqualified.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be suspicious or achieved through manipulation of the promotion or any of the platforms that it is made available through.
13. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
19. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
20. The Promoter of the Promotion is Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited, registered in England, company number 04379585. The registered address is Head Office, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DP.